cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus quest install fail

nickthekidNL
Honored Guest
My oculus quest seemingly won't install anything. Every time it finishes downloading it then says "install failed"
20 REPLIES 20

Vintage_Joshua
Explorer
Mine does the same thing. I don't know how to fix it either.

jasee81
Honored Guest
i did a factory reset and it still kept happening 

xstink1
Honored Guest
Same here returning it tomorrow fresh out the box and it's a piece of  turd. Sticking with psvr. So expensive yet so crappy

bobbywg
Protege
Same here. Just got it in the mail today. I love spending over 500 bucks and not be able to use it

Diesel_dog
Honored Guest
same here

tacey8
Honored Guest
does anyone have a solution for the problem yet?
I just received mine today also same problems. Every game I have purchased will download and them fail install

Das_Sebi69420
Explorer
I'm having this same issue, it came with Vader Immortal but it won't install after it gets downloaded.  I can download Youtube, but no games, superhot demo doesn't download as well.  Is anyone else having issues with opening the "see all" tab in settings as well?

J3R1CHO_13
Protege
So i bought my Oculus Quest today and purchased Beat Saber and Job Simulator. Both wont install upon downloading and they just sit in the not installed tab. Its incredibly frustrating and the customer service I have received (if you can even call it customer service) has been deplorable. There's no end in sight to this problem and i]m just curious is anyone else having this problem?

barrel_slayer40
Honored Guest
Just got my quest in the mail and I’m having the same issue. This is BS, would be awesome to see a response before I return this POS.