cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asgard's Wrath Download Issues

AvengedSevenSam
Honored Guest
Hi,

Whenever I try to download Asgard's Wrath, the game just stops downloading when it's at about 20 GB. When I check my SSD, there is a 129GB sized file called ''Staging'', and in it is a file called ''sinzaru games inc wrath. When I try to redownload it, I can't since theres no more room until I remove the Staging file. So when I remove this file, I can download it again but then again the same issue comes. I have 140GB free, but still it says after a couple of minutes downloading that my SSD is completely full.

77 REPLIES 77

Crankmaniac
Honored Guest

Same issue here, I bought Asgard's Wrath and I can't manage to install it, it goes into an endless loop between downloading and installing, after download, it starts the installation and when it finishes, start downloading again. Sometimes it also says it can't be installed because of the antivirus. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the Oculus app, delete the folder with the game, add an exception to firewall... no luck so far, does anyone has had the same issue?

I'm running an i7 9900k, 64GB DDR4 3200, more than enough HD space and 2x GTX 1080Ti in SLI

Please, help!

Exact same issue. 5th time download. Don't know what to do anymore. Game was, I guess, completely downloaded in the staging folder. But after I needed to restart becouse my not activated firewall was blocking the installation, the complete folder was empty and it started the download again.
Where is the support? :neutral:

Xanahol
Honored Guest

Same issue here, I bought Asgard's Wrath and I can't manage to install it, it goes into an endless loop between downloading and installing, after download, it starts the installation and when it finishes, start downloading again. Sometimes it also says it can't be installed because of the antivirus. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the Oculus app, delete the folder with the game, add an exception to firewall... no luck so far, does anyone has had the same issue?

I'm running an i7 9900k, 64GB DDR4 3200, more than enough HD space and 2x GTX 1080Ti in SLI

Please, help!

Exact same issue. 5th time download. Don't know what to do anymore. Game was, I guess, completely downloaded in the staging folder. But after I needed to restart becouse my not activated firewall was blocking the installation, the complete folder was empty and it started the download again.
Where is the support? :neutral:

Same here. Please respond

Majik60
Explorer
Same problem for me, and I see this STILL has not been resolved.

valkrien
Honored Guest
Same exact problem here.  4 times I've installed it...downloaded it and i'm stuck in the loop where it downloads it over and over.  Same issue where Antivirus is blocking it as well!??!! SOOO Frustrating!!!!

sebsal
Honored Guest
Anyone have any luck with this? I've got it to download but it takes soooo long to install then just caps out before install is complete, and starts downloading again

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Oculus? Anyone work there or is this forum for show? I think it's at the point where you might tell everyone to stay away from anything to do with Oculus. Everything to do with them involves bugs and issues - and support is so absolutely terrible! No respect for paying customers asking support questions! Very low standards compared to most other tech companies.

DsDeeDawg
Honored Guest
Exact same issue here, bad bloody form!!!

DsDeeDawg
Honored Guest

I have over 548 GB free space. Currently I have folder C:\Program Files\Oculus\Software\Staging\sanzaru-games-inc-wrath, which is at 129 GB, and the same cycle described by all!!! So nothing to do with having enough space!

shawn_hillyer
Honored Guest
Ugh I thought "maybe I won't have the same problem" but I sure did. What a mess.

Downloaded twice, failed on both drives. Shit like this is unacceptable, why does Oculus app have to suck so much @#$? oh, facebook.

davidmmbgsu
Honored Guest
Having the same issue. I've downloaded the game multiple times, have nearly 1TB of space on the drive, I've turned off all antivirus and firewall. Still it wont install and keeps re-downloading. No word yet from support ticket.