cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just bought Arizona Sunshine, won't load

NorseMonster
Honored Guest
Other games I've purchased and downloaded from the Rift Store work great, but Arizona Sunshine just won't load.  It shows the loading screen pop up for about 3-5 seconds before it just quits and returns me to the home screen.  No error message is displayed.  How do I get past this?
15 REPLIES 15

Umpa_PC
Rising Star

is anything being done about this?

The last post is a month old, so chances are its fixed - are you having problems running it ?
Oculus Rift S - Oculus Quest 128GB
MSI trident 3 7RB-200UK Intel Core i5-7400 3 Ghz x2
MSI GTX 1050 Ti (4GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1060 OC (6GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1070 OC 8GB
16 GB RAM x2, 1TB HDD x2, 1TB SSD x2
Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, Oculus version 17, Quest Version 17
Fan Cooling by Zotac FireStorm - AfterBurner cause me problems.

memzila
Honored Guest
I don't know if still relevant, but i had a similar issue and solved mine with the right citrix workspace version. The citrix workspace app downloaded from citrix homepage has a virtual display installed, which caused the problem. I have deinstalled that and installed citrix windows store app. This app has not the driver included and now i can start arizona again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

memzila said:

I don't know if still relevant, but i had a similar issue and solved mine with the right citrix workspace version. The citrix workspace app downloaded from citrix homepage has a virtual display installed, which caused the problem. I have deinstalled that and installed citrix windows store app. This app has not the driver included and now i can start arizona again.

Yep, that solved the problem for me! Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

memzila said:

Thanks for this tip. I was wondering what the issue was. I had to install Citrix for telework and installed the version from the Citrix homepage.

LemonyPep
Explorer
Try an un-install and re-install. Also I hope it's fixed atfter 2 days ._.

cowza
Honored Guest
Uninstalled Citrix Workspace and fixed the issue for me. Thanks so much, would've never thought to do that.