cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying and shipping

Flashbang2411
Honored Guest
Hi guys I'm new here! And I just wanted to ask if anyone knows when exactly the money will go out for the Quest. I ordered one a few weeks back and the waiting time is quite extensive, (it's not going to be shipped until the 20th Feb) I'm aware Oculus aren't taking the money until the headset is ready, but does anyone know if the money will go out at a similar time? 
5 REPLIES 5

ezop73
Rising Star
in the UK its normally taken out when you checkout (pending transactions)

Flashbang2411
Honored Guest
Thanks, it's one of the first places I checked but there didn't seem to be anything listed as pending. I'll keep checking for the next few weeks. 

merkleyskywalke
Honored Guest
Hey i ran into the same problem haha but i live in the US! it’s been a month and a half and i just barely got charged for the oder and now when is it supposed to come?? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey i ran into the same problem haha but i live in the US! it’s been a month and a half and i just barely got charged for the oder and now when is it supposed to come?? 

Ok I have to ask, how does one barely get charged lol ?
In any event, if they have charged your card then they must be preparing to ship.
Just keep checking your order status.

Flashbang2411
Honored Guest

Ok, so when I placed my order, (i have the Headest now), the money never showed up in my bank as pending, so I never knew when the money was gonna go out. About 2 or 3 weeks after my order the money left my account. Or at least tried too. Oculus were really helpful and delayed my order until I had the funds available. (The waiting time was a few weeks so I ended up having to spend the money I had saved for the headset on a few unplanned things.) I'd suggest if you haven't had anything happen yet, contact the oculus team and see if they can provide any further insight. It's worth considering that a lot of Orders are going to be delayed due to the Covid-19 issue.

Hope this helps.