cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crazy Kung Fu - Beta testers needed

FieldOfVision
Heroic Explorer
Hey All,

Currently in final stages of game development on this one, and it's all about testing. So I'm looking for a new batch of people to play the game and give feedback.

p9j5b538t616.gif

In this game you train to become the greatest Kung Fu Master the world has ever seen. You will begin as a tourist to Martial Arts, with no experience and slow reflexes. You will progressively move onto harder tiers of training, faster and more complex, until you no longer need to think but simply react.

All your moves are tracked, you will have statistics on speed, accuracy, strength, all of which will help you assess your progress, target your weaknesses and push towards becoming a Kung Fu Master.

You also get to study certain moves, as to understand the hand and arm positions for various blocks, punches and dodges. 

The main feedback I am looking for at the moment is on scoring. It's all a question of balance, so I need to know how long each person takes for each level, and if it was really easy for them or really hard. 
Other feedback is also welcome.

See you virtually!
FOV

Latest VR game: Crazy Kung Fu
Other games: www.FieldOf.Vision
4 REPLIES 4

FieldOfVision
Heroic Explorer
Hey got a few PMs and added to the beta channel, thanks for that. Any others who want to test the game? Let me know!

jackburton09
Honored Guest

Hey got a few PMs and added to the beta channel, thanks for that. Any others who want to test the game? Let me know!

if you can count me in 😉

FieldOfVision
Heroic Explorer

if you can count me in 😉

Neat. PM me your Oculus email ID and I can add you to the beta channel for testing! ::smiley:

chorizosin
Honored Guest
hi is there anyway to test this on the oculus quest? an apk version or a way to sidequest the app to sest untethered? i am a kung fu student and would love to try this