cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Link headset cable sold out

engie-bvs
Honored Guest
Hi,
The Oculus Link headset cable are sold out in Belgium. When will they be available again?
Thx
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think they have been sold out here in the U.S. for a while now also.
Not sure what is going on - glad I got mine early.

engie-bvs
Honored Guest
Like I just got my quest case after almost 6 months.. :(. Hope to get an official answer from oculus.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
It's a bit funny - or sad - for years Oculus wanted VR to take off, hoping for Rift CV1 to sell close to 2.6 mill by 2017 if I remember correctly - and now where demand has increased, everything is (completely) sold out and no one seems to have a clue when factories can meet the demand.

https://www.businessinsider.com/analyst-estimates-oculus-revenue-growth-potential-2016-3?r=US&IR=T

tpskr7bqbcae.jpeg
zr5cdmz5r5ab.jpeg

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

virtualHCG
Expert Protege
And this will also impact their production timelines further: https://www.theverge.com/2020/2/7/21128307/coronavirus-outbreak-tech-industry-production-supply-chai...

Facebook has also stopped taking new orders for its latest Oculus Quest VR headset, citing the outbreak for the delay. “[Like] other companies we’re expecting some additional impact to our hardware production due to the Coronavirus. We’re taking precautions to ensure the safety of our employees, manufacturing partners and customers, and are monitoring the situation closely. We are working to restore availability as soon as possible,” the company said in a statement to Android Central.

engie-bvs
Honored Guest
Looking at these facts. What is the best alternative at this time? 5m / charging ability / reliable
The 5m partylink cable? (that can't be delivered in Belgium  😞  )