cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

home environment issue since ver. 13 on quest

craylos
Honored Guest
I have just updated my quest to ver.13, but now I can't get the home environment loaded unless I disable the guardian/tracking??
Does anyone know how I can sort this out, please?
thanks
Karl
4 REPLIES 4

Crazy_Sane
Superstar
More info would be helpful. Is the guardian caught in some sort of loop? Is the screen just black? Is there a message?...

craylos
Honored Guest
When the quest boots up, there is just a black border around the dashboard/store etc... , but if i switch off the guardian or tracking the home environment reappears?  Its only since i updated yesterday to version 13. 

Thanks
Karl

Crazy_Sane
Superstar
It sounds like a bug to me, but you could try changing the home environment. If you go into settings> environments and try changing the home setting it might help.

Airthumbs
Honored Guest

It sounds like a bug to me, but you could try changing the home environment. If you go into settings> environments and try changing the home setting it might help.

The new build version 16 requires an internet connection to change the virtual environment. I am not sure why as I downloaded some environments onto my headset. I tried to change the virtual environment and although the headset is connected I am getting a message telling me there is no internet connection.  I checked the wireless, it has a 144mb connection with an excellent signal. I am also downloading an app from the home page as I write this. But still getting a message indicating there is no internet connection from the virtual environment tab.