cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asgard's Wrath Download Issues

AvengedSevenSam
Honored Guest
Hi,

Whenever I try to download Asgard's Wrath, the game just stops downloading when it's at about 20 GB. When I check my SSD, there is a 129GB sized file called ''Staging'', and in it is a file called ''sinzaru games inc wrath. When I try to redownload it, I can't since theres no more room until I remove the Staging file. So when I remove this file, I can download it again but then again the same issue comes. I have 140GB free, but still it says after a couple of minutes downloading that my SSD is completely full.

77 REPLIES 77

zainag
Explorer
I'm in the US and have been trying to download it now for over 4 hours, stops for me after downloading about 7.8GB. Turned off my AV and Firewall and still no joy.

loui100
Protege

zainag said:

I'm in the US and have been trying to download it now for over 4 hours, stops for me after downloading about 7.8GB. Turned off my AV and Firewall and still no joy.

It's interesting that both Stormland and Asgard's Wrath seem to be affected by the same problem, but Lone Echo for instance downloads without any problems...

loui100
Protege

zainag said:

Correction: Lone Echo won't install either (all seem to fail around the 8 gb mark). Oculus can you do something with this??

zainag
Explorer

zainag said:

Just passed 15GB on NZ server via my VPN, fingers crossed this gets me there.

loui100
Protege

zainag said:

zainag said:

What VPN are you using? Good luck! (This is ridiculous)

zainag
Explorer

loui100 said:

zainag said:

zainag said:

NordVPN, yeah this is fucking ridiculous, even EPIC servers are not this bad. Hey Facebook! - you have ONE JOB!

loui100
Protege

zainag said:

loui100 said:

zainag said:

zainag said:

NordVPN, yeah this is fucking ridiculous, even EPIC servers are not this bad. Hey Facebook! - you have ONE JOB!

Huh, I'm using the same, no luck so far with any country, including New Zealand. Can you tell me the number of your server so I can connect to the same? (It shows on the main screen like New Zealand #37 etc. Thanks in advance!

zainag
Explorer

loui100 said:

zainag said:

loui100 said:

zainag said:

zainag said:

Huh, I'm using the same, no luck so far with any country, including New Zealand. Can you tell me the number of your server so I can connect to the same? (It shows on the main screen like New Zealand #37 etc. Thanks in advance!

I'm connected to 52

loui100
Protege

zainag said:

loui100 said:

zainag said:

loui100 said:

zainag said:

zainag said:

I'm connected to 52

Cheers. I'm on 37 now, have just passed the 8 gb mark, so maybe it will work...

zainag
Explorer

loui100 said:

zainag said:

loui100 said:

zainag said:

loui100 said:

zainag said:

zainag said:

I'm connected to 52

Cheers. I'm on 37 now, have just passed the 8 gb mark, so maybe it will work...

Good to hear I just passed 43GB. Fingers still crossed!