cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windlands 2 won't install. Store is broke.

Manydoors
Explorer
 I bought Wind lands 2 yesterday but got fed up with it failing to install.  I was trying all day.  There are many more reporting the same issue, but NO response from Oculus to what they have broken.   From what I can see here there are more than one game that won't install from the Oculus store.

I refunded Wind lands 2 thinking it was a game thing which is a shame, it was on sale, and at the time was not aware it was the store thats broken and not the game.

1 REPLY 1

loui100
Protege

Manydoors said:

I bought Wind lands 2 yesterday but got fed up with it failing to install.  I was trying all day.  There are many more reporting the same issue, but NO response from Oculus to what they have broken.   From what I can see here there are more than one game that won't install from the Oculus store.

I refunded Wind lands 2 thinking it was a game thing which is a shame, it was on sale, and at the time was not aware it was the store thats broken and not the game.

It seems to be a global issue with Facebook servers. The only workaround is to use VPN trying various country servers until one works for you (for me it was New Zealand no 37 in NordVPN, but I've heard ppl have success with Phillipines too).