cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Anyone Else Had Issues with their Go Black-Screening?

mattjurman
Sightseer
I'm on my 2nd Oculus Go now, and this one's doing it right out of the box. I just need to know... has anyone else experienced this? My Oculus Go, after updating, only shows a black screen that I cannot navigate away from. After a few seconds, the headset goes to sleep.
11 REPLIES 11

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
I’ve had a Go since first released and never seen this unless the battery level gets too low.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

BossGator
Protege
What happens when you power off and back on? I've had a black screen when putting it on at times, but powering it off and back on fixes this.

pancho_salcedo8
Honored Guest
Did u get an answer why is happening? I'm turning off and after on and not working, still black screen

Clownfishking21
Honored Guest
Me Too

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
If you have this problem I suggest you contact Oculus Support.  Could be a problem with your Go, or you may need to do a reset (see sticky in this subforum).
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Clownfishking21
Honored Guest
reset wont work

Clownfishking21
Honored Guest
anyone else have a solution

Clownfishking21
Honored Guest
nevermind, factory reset then click black button on inside of headset

Clownfishking21
Honored Guest
nevermind again, or at least for me