New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Rift S and Rift Build 13.0 Release Notes

124»

Comments

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 2,122 Valuable Player
    Ya, I doubt that this will make any difference since when you asked about this yesterday I actually had to install Oculus Video since I have not really ever used this much in the past and probably uninstalled it a couple of years ago.

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/2.0 base stations/controllers, Quest w/Link and VD wireless (good/close 5Ghz wifi and PC with Ethernet cable to my Router).

• RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 5,281 Valuable Player
    edited February 23
    And I just read your post now, after just uninstalling and then reinstalling Oculus Video - and guess what, I still have no sound in Vimeo videos.

Might be better to make a post on Reddit, not sure any from Oculus monitors this thread.

Need my short movies when taking breaks from Saints & Sinners, lol. 

Also hard doing my work by promoting these awesome short films when the app has been crippled ;)

https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/comment/728418
    Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz gpu boost, 11 GHz mem speed); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Valve Index and Oculus Rift CV1 - the latter nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR"
  • jcbtochejcbtoche Posts: 9
    Brain Burst

ShowbizDonkey said:
    Oculus Mirror
      • You can also save and load Oculus Mirror settings within the File menu...
    Hi! My Oculus Mirror settings are never saved :( I tested "Left eye", "right eye", "both eyes"... But now, if I switch from Right Eye to Left Eye and then save my settings... Next time it will be back on "Right eye". Does it work for you?
  • suppenhuhnsuppenhuhn Posts: 33
    Brain Burst
    Got it finally running with V14 installed and rename Oculus Audiocomponents to Headphones & Microphone.
    Today it installed a update again and viola: the usb-cable is not accepted anymore. WTF ?!?
    greetings from bavaria
  • morphee7morphee7 Posts: 112
    Art3mis
    edited February 23
    jcbtoche said:

ShowbizDonkey said:
    Oculus Mirror
    Hi! My Oculus Mirror settings are never saved :( I tested "Left eye", "right eye", "both eyes"... But now, if I switch from Right Eye to Left Eye and then save my settings... Next time it will be back on "Right eye". Does it work for you?
    when you load up the mirror click file/load settings and it will load the last saved setting.
    i have had to stop using the mirror because it takes over 30% headroom on the performance monitor weather i use 40fps or 80 this is on the rift s btw

• jcbtochejcbtoche Posts: 9
    Brain Burst
    @morphee7 Thanks! Indeed, Oculus Mirror use default settings and I need to launch manually my settings everytime. 
    Thanks also for the performance... I didn't notice some bad performances when streaming but I'll check! (iRacing, OBS, 9900KS w/ GTX 1080)
  • SergeMeister1234SergeMeister1234 Posts: 39
    Brain Burst
    morphee7 said:
    jcbtoche said:

ShowbizDonkey said:
    Oculus Mirror
    when you load up the mirror click file/load settings and it will load the last saved setting.
    i have had to stop using the mirror because it takes over 30% headroom on the performance monitor weather i use 40fps or 80 this is on the rift s btw

Where is the option to stop the mirror? 
    I have disabled it in ACC but not sure in Oculus
    | AMD Ryzen 3800X CPU | Gigabyte Aorus 1080Ti 11G  | RAM: 16GB | PSU: 850W | W10 x64 | Simucube2 Ultimate Wheel Base | Precision Sim Engineering GT3 Wheel | HRS Xero-Play Quick Release | Fanatec CSS Shifter V1.5 | Heusinkveld Ultimate Pedals | Rift S | Kingston HyperX Cloud Alpha Pro Headphones | Sim-Lab P1 Racing Cockpit | Sparco Evo Seat
  • morphee7morphee7 Posts: 112
    Art3mis
    edited February 24

Where is the option to stop the mirror? 
    I have disabled it in ACC but not sure in Oculus

the mirror does not start unless you you open it in local disc/programfiles/oculus/support/oculus-diagnostics/oculusmirror but it effects my 1080ti alot but if you want to check your performance while using the rift/rift s use this and it will give you a panel that shoes you and thats in the same place as the mirror
    local disc/programfiles/oculus/support/oculus-diagnostics/oculusmirror