cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Oculus Rift S controllers bug out on vibration...

Reks_Json
Honored Guest
     One of the main reason I got my PC was because I was HYPED for vr, and one of the games I wanted to play the most was Pavlov VR.  After playing Pavlov a bit, and trying out different things, I have found that there is an issue, which I only truly noticed once I started playing Pavlov.  It is that whenever I try it interact with anything really in game, it will vibrate half the time, as usual, but every single time, whether it vibrate or not, it disconnects and bugs out, as seen in the video file attached.  I have tried several things, such as, restarting the software, reinstalling, using different batteries, etc.  Yet nothing has worked yet, I am saddened by the fact that I cannot play Pavlov, of course, but this issue has started to show up, or maybe me just notice it, a lot more after this.  Because of this issue, I am forced to, if I want to play, use weapons that only shoot once, or else they just bug out and keep spraying on one tap of the trigger (as seen with smg in video file attached) so it renders the game somewhat unplayable to me.  I hope that somebody can find a fix.  Thank you for taking your time to read this.
1 REPLY 1

Reks_Json
Honored Guest

Reks.Json said:

One of the main reason I got my PC was because I was HYPED for vr, and one of the games I wanted to play the most was Pavlov VR.  After playing Pavlov a bit, and trying out different things, I have found that there is an issue, which I only truly noticed once I started playing Pavlov.  It is that whenever I try it interact with anything really in game, it will vibrate half the time, as usual, but every single time, whether it vibrate or not, it disconnects and bugs out, as seen in the video file attached.  I have tried several things, such as, restarting the software, reinstalling, using different batteries, etc.  Yet nothing has worked yet, I am saddened by the fact that I cannot play Pavlov, of course, but this issue has started to show up, or maybe me just notice it, a lot more after this.  Because of this issue, I am forced to, if I want to play, use weapons that only shoot once, or else they just bug out and keep spraying on one tap of the trigger (as seen with smg in video file attached) so it renders the game somewhat unplayable to me.  I hope that somebody can find a fix.  Thank you for taking your time to read this.

The file size was too big, so I decided to upload the video to youtube so you can access it.  And I cannot post links quite yet, so find it at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqztK9_xJ84&feature=youtu.be ; Just copy and paste that.