cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

‘The Room: A Dark Matter’ Sets a New Bar for VR Puzzle Games

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I'm always excited when a new puzzle game comes to the VR Platform. The last VR puzzle game that I feel set a new bar is, Form:

Now it seems we're getting a new puzzler that is getting some high praises. I watched some video footage, and I'm getting a minor "Dead Secret" vibe, which is great!

Full article:
6 REPLIES 6

JeremyC85
Heroic Explorer
Looks good! Not to hyjack, but did you see there's a new pixel ripped game coming out?? Super stoked 

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

JeremyC85 said:

Looks good! Not to hyjack, but did you see there's a new pixel ripped game coming out?? Super stoked 

Not yet! Link? 🙂

JeremyC85
Heroic Explorer
Here's some info along with a trailer 
http://www.pixelripped.com/ ;

saami81
Rising Star

JeremyC85 said:

Pixel Ripped 1989 is one of my favorite VR games. Cant wait for Pixel Ripped 1995.

I started watching the trailer yesterday and it looked really good. Stopped watching pretty quick though, I'll probably buy this and want everything to be a surprise and no clues.

JeremyC85
Heroic Explorer

I started watching the trailer yesterday and it looked really good. Stopped watching pretty quick though, I'll probably buy this and want everything to be a surprise and no clues.

I totally agree!