All of these features and enhancements will become available throughout the week of February 24, 2020.
- The Quest microphone has been re-enabled for use with Link.
- A dedicated Oculus Link button has been added to the Oculus Quest menu bar to make jumping into Link quicker and easier. Similarly, a button was added to the Dash belt that allows you to quickly exit Link when using it.
- Link audio and microphone volume controls have been added to Dash and the Oculus desktop app.
- Moving forward, Oculus Link no longer requires that the Quest software and the PC software have matching version numbers. However, the two software versions must be within one version of the other. For example, Link will function when the Quest is on software version 14 and the PC is software version 15 or the PC software is version 14 and the Quest software is version 13. It will not work if Quest is on version 13 and PC is on version 15 or vice versa.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Oculus Link from working when the resolution had been adjusted with the Oculus Debug Tool.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented Oculus Link from launching when the Link cable was disconnected and reconnected after ending a previous Link session.
- Additional bug fixes and stability improvements