Did you mean: 

It´s Out of Stock

Baum9846
Honored Guest
It´s out of stock will it be back if so when
88 REPLIES 88

OmegaM4N
Expert Trustee
^^^Could you imagine a revised Quest with a mini hdmi port added.....and a 2 in 1 cable from oculus to power/ charge and have the mini hdmi to make the quest fully pcvr, oculus could literally kill every other hmd with such a desktop/portable hybrid vr hmd. :open_mouth:

CV1/Vive-knuckles)/Dell Vr Visor/Go/Quest II/ PSVR.

nalex66
MVP
MVP

dburne said:

Two things.
Higher than expected demand - which they expressed shortly after they added in the Oculus Link capability to the Quest along with holiday sales.
Coronavirus - affecting shipments from China.
Rift S now hard to get as well.

Or... Quest 2 coming     B)

High demand, not enough output usually means a "will be shipped in 6 weeks" message.

One can only hope   🙂

They stopped taking orders because the backorder date was so far out, and now the coronavirus problems in the supply chain mean that they don’t have any idea when they’ll have more stock. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't see them releasing the Quest 2 any time soon tbh. They've only just released their first one ????

It's the Kung Flu I think.

nalex66 said:

dburne said:

Two things.
Higher than expected demand - which they expressed shortly after they added in the Oculus Link capability to the Quest along with holiday sales.

High demand, not enough output usually means a "will be shipped in 6 weeks" message.

One can only hope   🙂

They stopped taking orders because the backorder date was so far out, and now the coronavirus problems in the supply chain mean that they don’t have any idea when they’ll have more stock. 

Boo.  My rumour is better.  😛
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

OmegaM4N said:

^^^Could you imagine a revised Quest with a mini hdmi port added.....and a 2 in 1 cable from oculus to power/ charge and have the mini hdmi to make the quest fully pcvr, oculus could literally kill every other hmd with such a desktop/portable hybrid vr hmd. :open_mouth:

No Oculus will probably sit on the sidelines while someone else develops it...

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

nalex66 said:

dburne said:

Two things.

One can only hope   🙂

- and we're 3 weeks from the arrival of Half-Life: Alyx. Actually new Alyx content will be available for SteamVR Home starting tomorrow. Demand vs. supply probably have never been this challenged before. 

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Congratulations
Adventurer
They said corvid - 19 is effecting supplies, quest 2 is years away. 

dburne said:

OmegaM4N said:

As my kids would say....  oooh, burn!  
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I was surprised to see delay's even before this virus hit. I thought Oculus once said that there wouldn't be any more delays with their VR headsets after what happened with Oculus CV1.

Hope they get them in the hands of people soon.

OmegaM4N
Expert Trustee

dburne said:

OmegaM4N said:

lol....no doubt.
CV1/Vive-knuckles)/Dell Vr Visor/Go/Quest II/ PSVR.