cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right touch controller's vibration is acting up

ButtKraken69
Honored Guest
My right touch controller's vibration feels almost as if something is loose inside of it, but I'm not quite sure. it doesn't match the left controller's and I don't know if this issue will lead to any more problems with the controller. Is there any way to fix it?
14 REPLIES 14

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi @ButtKraken69, I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your right Touch controller. If you haven't already, please try a new battery in the right controller. Please make sure to take out the battery for a couple minutes and re-pair the controller. If you're still having issues, please contact support at https://support.oculus.com so we can help you out. Thanks! -Rick
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

D4stro
Honored Guest
did you find a way to fix it? @ButtKraken69

GOS345
Honored Guest
I just got the same issue. I was playing beat saber and I'm guessing I just wore out the controller. It's definitely not the battery. the controller is still pretty charged. the battery was popped out very slightly, but even when fixing that, still the same issue.

Willken
Honored Guest
I was experiencing this same issue. It is the battery moving around in the controller. I found this out by opening the cover and shaking the controller while holding the battery in-place. Doing this stopped the feeling of something being loose.  

jollyassassin2
Honored Guest
same problem but it was not the battery

Spledgey
Explorer
I had the same problem, I ended up having to request a replacement from oculus.

freddap
Explorer
I had this issue, switch USB-port and it should work as intended.

freddy6
Honored Guest
I have this issue to, but nothing I do can fix it

Justcallmegucci
Honored Guest
Mines Is just making really loud vibration sounds On my right don't know what happened