cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does the store credit arrive?

BjBright
Honored Guest
I was notified that buying 2 games in a period of time will be rewarded with 10 dollars to my store credit. I bought 4 games all today, and no store credit arrived. I'm not sure if it bugged or if i am mistaken about the deal, or if it just simply takes time to go through. This all happened about 6 hours ago.
8 REPLIES 8

AF4L
Protege
Where did you see this promotion? 

BjBright
Honored Guest
I saw the promotion pop up right on the store page before purchasing. It only showed up before purchasing the 2nd and 4th games.

tomcoffee
Honored Guest
I also followed that promotion and also bought two games this weekend.  It's now been 48 hours and I have not yet seen any sort of email or store credit.  What gives?

It may take more than 48 hrs to receive credit, the offer ends 9th March so maybe that's when they process it... I can't work out from the wording if it's $10 (£8) for every 2 games that a person buys, or its just for the first two games. Maybe they wait to see if you buy 4 games before the offer ends for example.

Either way, I'm sure you won't have too long to wait.

BjBright
Honored Guest
Thank you so much, im not worried about the $10, but its nice to know its coming 🙂

ShibbyPanda
Honored Guest
I heard can tie up to 2 weeks!

Yep, Oculus confirmed in another thread the credit will arrive 2 weeks after the second purchase.

lightheartfam
Explorer
Actually, it turns out that it takes 14 business days! I bought 6 games on March 5th after getting this promotion, and just received $30 store credit today (March 24th) which is 14 business days from March 5th.