cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can you use the rift with netflex and spotify music

maddog0987
Honored Guest
I am trying to use my rift glasses for netlex and spotifu am I able to do this if so how?
12 REPLIES 12

maddog0987
Honored Guest
I am trying to use netflex and Spotify music with rift am I able to if so how do I do that

GenetixStudio
Superstar
Virtual Desktop is the way to go - Netflix* (Not sure if you are old enough to remember what 'flicks' were)

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
Netflex sounds dirty... B)

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2

YoLolo69
Trustee
Yep, I use Virtual Desktop, but other free alternative I didn't test exist, like BigScreen on Steam and another one I don't remember the name ("envelope"?, nope, something like that AFAIK).

BTW I'm not that kind of guy but just to be sure I checked and Netflex don't exist (they will have probably a lawsuit if somebody try to open such website).

“Dreams feel real while we are in them, it's only when we wake up that we realize something was strange.” - Dom Cobb

"Be careful, if you are killed in real life you die in VR too." - TD_4242

I7 10700K,  RTX 3070, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, Oculus Rift CV1

mbze430
Rising Star
I wanna "chill and netflex" in VR with allllll y'all
Ryzen 7 5800X3D | GSkill 32GB DDR4 | MSI RTX 4090 | Gigabyte Aorus X570 ITX | Samsung 980 Pro 2TB PCIe/NVMe

thomasmappbe
Explorer
I'm a person who likes to experience new music, I'm using premium spotify to be able to enjoy the best!

MikeF
Trustee

I'm a person who likes to experience new music, I'm using premium spotify to be able to enjoy the best!

thats all well and good but this is a 4 year old thread about SPOTIFU, dont know what you're talking about.

There’s been a few necro-threads lately, nice to see people using the search function though.

thomasmappbe
Explorer

There’s been a few necro-threads lately, nice to see people using the search function though.

Thanks you!