New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Is there a way to use a PS4 controller with the Oculus Rift?

mbucc9000mbucc9000 Posts: 1
NerveGear
Hello,

I have used DS4Windows before with my rift before by being able to use X to select things in oculus dash and I would move my head for the pointer to move. Yesterday I started things up like normal, connected my controller, but now the pointer does not show up and the controller is not registering with the rift. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thank you very much

mbucc9000

Answers

• Crazy_SaneCrazy_Sane Posts: 349
    Trinity
    Hi,
    Your best bet is to contact customer support by submitting a support ticket. 

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 2,155 Valuable Player
    Best fix imho is to use an Xbox one wireless.  This is plug and play.  Works great.  

Sorry this does not answer your question about ps4 controllers. Maybe google ps4 controllers with an Oculus Rift S to see latest information.  Good luck mate.

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/2.0 base stations/controllers, Quest w/Link and VD wireless (good/close 5Ghz wifi and PC with Ethernet cable to my Router).