cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asgard's Wrath Download Issues

AvengedSevenSam
Honored Guest
Hi,

Whenever I try to download Asgard's Wrath, the game just stops downloading when it's at about 20 GB. When I check my SSD, there is a 129GB sized file called ''Staging'', and in it is a file called ''sinzaru games inc wrath. When I try to redownload it, I can't since theres no more room until I remove the Staging file. So when I remove this file, I can download it again but then again the same issue comes. I have 140GB free, but still it says after a couple of minutes downloading that my SSD is completely full.

77 REPLIES 77

zainag
Explorer
Aaaaand finally the install completes. What a terrible experience!

loui100
Protege

zainag said:

Aaaaand finally the install completes. What a terrible experience!

20 gb to go for me, this after 10 hours of trying to install the game. Oculus really needs to up their game, I'm this close to returning my headset and getting the Index. Enjoy the game!

haukejan_hasbar
Honored Guest
philippines did it. 

Rolli81
Honored Guest
Seriously .... I used Windscribe but let’s make a deal...

if someone gives me Infos on a Webspace I’ll just Zip my actual game and upload it - I really cant believe that they don’t fix the issue.... 130GB wont take long at my speed.... just need a point where to upload it.

i think that would fix many of our problems wouldn’t it ?

Charlez199
Protege
After failed installation the game ended like this (image).
It looks like everything is properly downloaded as I see 129.8Gb and the download is 80Gb, so Oculus uncompressed the game and almost complete the installation.
Can anybody give me a screen capture of the folder structure (this on was taken in TreeSize) on a machine where Asgard's Wrath is properly installed and working ?  
If the game is complete, maybe I could just copy everything to the correct location and get it working ?
Please somebody help. Thx.
nuatzew75ot7.png

daammon
Honored Guest
The same problem here. Anyone got a solution?

LionheartUK
Explorer
Are you Serious. Purchaed this game and it keeps telling me that My antivirus is preventing install. Turning it off Still wont allow install. I've tried downloading this 3 times already today.... I read this and see its been going on for months. WTF. Its deffo going to be an Index for my HMD upgrade. Every time i set up my rift something wont work. Im going to try 1 more install to get evedence then process a refund through paypal!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, same problem here with the new update. I think I'll buy a valve index, I am tired with the oculus problems!!!

Neeedles
Honored Guest
For me it downloads and starts installing, goes to 99% and then starts downloading the whole thing again, over and over. Also get the Antivirus error which is complete nonsense as i have it all turned off. Oculus what the hell !

Gommster
Honored Guest
got the anti virus error repeatedly, disabling things didn;t help, I had plenty of space etc. Creating an additional library on C: and making it the default solved the problem (I had been using a library on 😧 before), didn't need to uninstall Oculus or anything as you can create additional libraries from settings. hope this helps