cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link not working??

Nextus
Explorer
I don't know if this is the proper place to post this but I'm getting an error on the Oculus Software that says to restart my PC or contact Oculus Support. My Quest gets a popup to enable Link and I hit enable but it just takes me back to the Quest home screen. I have a 1050ti and I've seen people who have it that said it works fine. Everything in the devices tab is green so it should work.
40 REPLIES 40

enigma01
Trustee

Nextus, I have the same problem, also a 1050 ti. Did you ever get it working? If so, how?
1050ti isn’t on the supported GPU list for Link, so possibly why you’re getting an error. 

AlRe3x
Honored Guest
@xAndyWang Same issue with same usb driver. Did u get it to work somehow?

garfinnabag
Explorer
I have a fix, i repair the oculus app then it rolled backed to v13 but it install an update automatically so i turned the internett off and restarted my pc, i have not used internett while the apps open so i dont know but close the app before any internett

TheTonaZ
Expert Protege

now it works for me, but i have no audio mirrored on the default pc speakers....

Caves123
Honored Guest

Nextus said:

I don't know if this is the proper place to post this but I'm getting an error on the Oculus Software that says to restart my PC or contact Oculus Support. My Quest gets a popup to enable Link and I hit enable but it just takes me back to the Quest home screen. I have a 1050ti and I've seen people who have it that said it works fine. Everything in the devices tab is green so it should work.

AdamEllis98
Honored Guest
I got mine to work by turning off developer mode for my quest in the app on my phone

Fretcoz
Explorer
hey,i got a 1050ti gpu i know its not listed but it worked for some people so it would work for me but thats not my main problem,i have a 3ft anker caple and its compatible with oculus link,but the app wont recognize it as a 3.0 so i think the problem is with my ports so im buying a 3.0 hub it might work. ill update you guys wish me luck

Fretcoz
Explorer
ffs it doesnt work

vakexpert
Honored Guest
Solved!
My Oculus link connection sometimes worked excellent and sometimes was very unstable whyle Playing Half life Alyx.
After a while I found out what the problem was. The USB-C side of the 10 feet Anker cable that goes into the Oculus Quest can of course be connected two ways. If the connection is unstable I just take the connector out, turn it 180°, and put it back in.
I tested this over and over.
Both sides of the USB-C connector of the 10 feet Anker cable look the same so I cant tell how it should be connected. I simply marked one side of the connector with tape.
Equipment:
- Asus Z97-K
- Nvidea GTX 1070
- Intel i5 8600

THEK1W1
Honored Guest
Whenever I try to use link my quest doesn't detect my pc when I click to enable oculus link. I have a party link cable and it is connected to a USB 3 port. I have a RTX 2060 and an I7 processor. Any Ideas?