cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware and Driver Update Killed Assetto Corsa Competizione

McGyver43
Honored Guest
Understand, the performance issues with the latest firmware and drivers were identified prior to release. Why release this update when there are known issues with current games....You have killed my experience completely, game is unplayable, blurred, stutters and incredible lag....Please fix this!!

Rift S
16 REPLIES 16

andrea_kcugnata
Honored Guest
News about this problem?

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Looking at the ACC forum it seem that yesterdays 12.1 ptc update has fixed most problems.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

arag00rn
Honored Guest
I'm also not able to play with both stable or Beta version. I'm using a Oculus Rift S with a RTX 2080 ti. No way to get more than 20 FPS. With old Assetto Corsa same story. Workaround is not help anymore.
Also I don't know if is normal, but when I tried the Beta channel I'm getting SW version 13.0..and FW 2.2

Any advice ?

arag00rn
Honored Guest
Dear All,

Am I the only one with this issue ?
Even with Oculus App Version 14.0.0.140.710 it's not possible to play with more then 20 FPS.

LuciferZST
Honored Guest
Hello
I also use beta program  , my software (15.0.0.161.456 . all whot I can get is 25fps in low/medium graphic , Super Sampling 150 and other settings to low  = 35 fps when everything is no sharp and look like crap , where is problem in ACC or meaby here .
My spec the same like others , AMD 3700x , 2080ti OC

Netheri
Rising Star
tldr but; HAve you guys tried with turning off the "adaptive gpu performance scale" from the Oculus Debug Tool and then tried to set the SS again? This feature or mostly it's not getting it's job done on the fly has made some huge lagging in Home 2 only. After disabling this you can find the right absolute maximum for the SS in OculusVR and in SteamVR games. Dunno is it enabled back on after update every time or does it help with the problem on these games but disabling it and finding the right SS after that solved my lagging problems.
i9-9900K@ 5GHz, ASUS Rog Strix 2080 Super OC , 32gb 3466MHz DDR4, ROG Strix Z390 E Gaming, 1 x Inateck 4 port USB 3.0 card, 2x3.1, USB, 6x3.0 USB on mobo, 1x USB-C on G-card, Reverb G2

GamingTC2
Protege
I got it running decently.  Just a few stutters in the first lap, other laps are fine.
Just add the launch option -vr in steam.  Start acc in steam (not vr) and the game will start in oculus vr headset (launch option) without starting steam vr.  Set the headset in the option audio of acc, use control spacebar to reset view.  The game runs fine this way.