cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store credit promotion

maragok
Honored Guest
I got a notification (two of them actually) on my phone about a promotion saying that I'd get $10 store credit if I bought 2 games within 10 days. Clicking the notification just sent me to the store. I bought two games, but haven't received the store credit yet. Any idea when I can expect that/what went wrong?

Weirdly, I couldn't find the promotion mentioned online, so maybe it was only sent to a few users?
10 REPLIES 10

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @maragok, the promotion was only sent to some users. The store credit will be issue within two weeks of the second purchase. If you're still not seeing the credit after the two week, please contact support here. Thanks! -Rick 
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

RedDog_PJ
Explorer

Hey Rick! I'd like to get a promotion like this... where do I sign up?? 🙂

maragok
Honored Guest
Contacted support via chat, who now claims it's supposed to mean 14 business days and filed a ticket to check...

lightheartfam
Explorer
14 business days is correct. I bought 6 games on March 5th after getting this promotion, and just received $30 store credit today (March 24th) which is 14 business days from March 5th. 

OrionStarr42
Honored Guest
Which games/apps qualify?  Is there a list?

Daxmort
Honored Guest
Still waiting on mine, bought games on the 21st, though they were two separate purchases (because I didn't think you could add them to a basket on Quest); OShape and Synth Riders (both £15). Not sure if buying them separately (one immediately after the other) makes a difference.

Was hoping to use the store credit on Espire or Tetris Effect.

Mushroomies
Heroic Explorer
I can at least give you credit for trying 😄

Biggles1977
Honored Guest
Daxmort did you finally get your credits? I did the same as you bought 2 apps on June 22 (first purchase by that date) for a $14 credit. Here we are July 14 and still nothing and I have yet to receive a straight answer from Oculus. Am I missing something here?? 

framibo65
Honored Guest
I wait also for the 8 Euro Cashback! Whats the matter? How can i become the offer?