cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Launches on PC and VR screen says Loading

IvanYValdivia
Honored Guest
I bought Seeking Dawn on steam and when i ran the game it launched on PC but no on vr.. I thought it was some steam config. I bought it via Oculus store and same result. Same thing happening with CHAR VR. 

Game will start on PC but on VR the screen says Loading.. and it never starts. I can play RoboRecall and other games I have but not Chat VR and Seeking dawn. Im afraid to buy more games until I can get this fixed... Help
6 REPLIES 6

Kentobi
Heroic Explorer
Describe your process in detail. Are you playing on a Quest or Rift? Are you connected to your PC via Link or Virtual Desktop? What are you doing to play RoboRecall and what's different about your process on Seeking Dawn. I'd like to help, but there's not enough detail here to understand what's wrong.

IvanYValdivia
Honored Guest

Kentobi said:

Describe your process in detail. Are you playing on a Quest or Rift? Are you connected to your PC via Link or Virtual Desktop? What are you doing to play RoboRecall and what's different about your process on Seeking Dawn. I'd like to help, but there's not enough detail here to understand what's wrong.

I play on Rift so its connected to PC. I tried running game from steam, SteamVR and Virtual Desktop. Same result. 

I also bought it from Oculus store and ran the game from the Oculus site and the same result.(Reinstalled game)

For Roborecall I am can start from my PC or with the headset on and it works. I can also play other free games and apps without a problem. SteamVR seems to work OK but when I run Seeking Dawn it simply won't show on my VR.

Note My VR hdmi is connected to the HDMI from my video graphics card and the Monitor is on the motherboard HDMI. 

Conejeros
Explorer
Same issue here. 

Eiglefr83
Honored Guest
Same problem.

michaelffm
Honored Guest
same problem...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Usually when it does that to me on other games its usually the first time running it and theres a non vr page that opens up first that is either another launch screen or sign in/up type page