cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability

Anonymous
Not applicable
When will this be available again!?!? It has been ‘Sold Out’ for effing months!
7 REPLIES 7

ezop73
Rising Star
You can goto the oculus store and purchase a unit but your just going to be put in a que and to have to wait like everyone else. You could alway keep checking different retail outlets in your own Country, some units were available last week on amazonUK & even Argos but you need to be quick.

enigma01
Trustee

docdowns said:

When will this be available again!?!? It has been ‘Sold Out’ for effing months!

Do you watch the news? Do you know what happened in China and has now spread to pretty much every country into the world? Factories in China where many electronic devices (such as Oculus Quest) have been closed for weeks. 

CPerri
Honored Guest

ezop73 said:

You can goto the oculus store and purchase a unit but your just going to be put in a que and to have to wait like everyone else. You could alway keep checking different retail outlets in your own Country, some units were available last week on amazonUK & even Argos but you need to be quick.

Wait, how do you do this?  I don't have that option - it is just grayed out.  I'd love to be able to order and be put in a queue rather than just hope that I catch it.

ezop73
Rising Star

CPerri said:

Wait, how do you do this?  I don't have that option - it is just grayed out.  I'd love to be able to order and be put in a queue rather than just hope that I catch it.

If it has been greyed out, then that can only mean they don't have enough stock to fill the back orders and have withdrew the option to be placed in a que for when more stock arrives. best bet is to keep going back and keep trying on a daily basis or if you live in the uk you can keep checking Stockinformer.

or USA

CPerri
Honored Guest

ezop73 said:

CPerri said:

If it has been greyed out, then that can only mean they don't have enough stock to fill the back orders and have withdrew the option to be placed in a que for when more stock arrives. best bet is to keep going back and keep trying on a daily basis or if you live in the uk you can keep checking Stockinformer.

Ahh thanks!  I wish they would just have an extended list, but its not the end of the world I suppose. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Time the Quest gets back instock there might be a new better model like a 2nd Gen Quest coming out which is more powerful, might just wait for that if it takes all this bloody year to get a Quest.

Stupid virus could last all of this year and start again in 2021, maybe get a VR headset sometime in 2025 should be better VR games then too lol.
Most games look like over priced short demos at the moment anyway.

Peircey
Honored Guest
I signed up to John Lewis ‘Notify me’ and got the delightful email last night to say it was in stock! Delivered today! .... think I might be a lucky one. But it’s well worth signing up and always checking