New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Beat saber on my oculus quest wont update please help

wae0621wae0621 Posts: 1
NerveGear
I’ve tried updating my oculus quest and I won’t update I’ve tried uninstalling it that won’t work I have BMBF Installed on it idk if that’s the reason but someone please help me

Answers

• Crazy_SaneCrazy_Sane Posts: 346
    Trinity

If you go to "library" there's a tab on the left that says "updates". If it doesn't appear there you should have the latest version.

To update the Quest firmware go to settings> see all> about. There it will tell you if there's a software update available. If you haven't received the latest version just wait a week. The updates are rolled out gradually.

• NunyabinezNunyabinez Posts: 54
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited March 30
    You have to uninstall BMBF and reinstall after updating Beat Saber. Be aware that BMBF does not work with the current version of Beat Saber and you won't be able to install it. You should follow this guide exactly once a new version of BMBF is out so that you don't lose settings and songs,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG0Oqrg07Mg

Edit: It looks like BMBF 1.8 was released yesterday, so you can update. Still follow the video in the link to make sure you do it correctly.
    i7 8700, 16GB, RTX 2080 TI, Rift CV1 | i5 4690K, 16GB, GTX 1660 TI, Rift CV1 | Quest