cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when will oculus rift s restock?

Anonymous
Not applicable
i want to buy an oculus rift s but its currently out of stock everywhere, amazon, microsoft, best buy and oculus themselves. has facebook stopped production of their oculus products because of the coronavirus? does anyone have any idea when ill get a chance to buy them again?
1,037 REPLIES 1,037

KFinnberg
Honored Guest
I ordered one from them on weekend. It was in stock for about a day.

Vuko9350
Honored Guest
i've been checking the oculus site every day for some time now, and i from what i saw they restock once a week

siqgames
Honored Guest
They stock more frequently than 1 week. I've been it pop up randomly a few times within the last couple of days. You just have to be lucky and catch it. They run out of stock again quick. I got a Rift S yesterday, but it says, "Ships by April 15th". 

KingCaplico
Honored Guest
Is the case of it restocking once a week true for bestbuy to? I'd buy directly from Oculus, but half my money for it is in giftcards

NannaSpanna
Explorer
what tiem does it restock usally and day-

gregor616
Adventurer
Try http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/accessories/ I have used this for several items including my quest and lately toilet paper and sanitizing wipes. 
Oculus Quest 
AMD Ryzen 7 2700, GeForce RTX 2060 Super, 32GB, Asus B450 Motherboard

NannaSpanna
Explorer
also the once a week thing is it on the oculus store?

Zaxxa
Honored Guest
Just bought one a few minutes ago so they are available right now. Ships by May 1

NannaSpanna
Explorer

Zaxxa said:

Just bought one a few minutes ago so they are available right now. Ships by May 1

were did you get it does it ship to asutralia