cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizons discussion thread

kane_waterworth
Explorer
hi everyone,
I thought we could have a discussion thread for Horizons. I have so many questions and maybe we can work them out.
6 REPLIES 6

0cte1
Honored Guest
Hi,
Not many people seem interested in Horizons...I can't wait to try it out. Some beta testers have access to it but are not allowed to reveal anything yet ...

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I think many are interested, but it isn't officially released and Beta Testers have an NDA... so nothing to talk about yet beyond what has been already discussed during the initially released news.

Luciferous
Consultant
You would hope it will eventually become some kind of Oasis. It needs to be more than just another VR Chat though.

0cte1
Honored Guest

You would hope it will eventually become some kind of Oasis. It needs to be more than just another VR Chat though.

As I understand FB sees VR as the new medium for online social interactions, and the way they build  up their ecosystem makes me think it will go way beyond a chating space. As High Fidelity experience evokes, Horizons could be, for example, the interface where remote workers using FB workspace take their pauses  😛

I requested to be a tester but didn't get any response. I thought Spaces was a lot of fun and just needed more features, some more things to do and maybe easier ways to share stuff. Horizons seems to be exactly that so I'm hoping it's not too delayed with the devs working from home or whatever.

Luciferous
Consultant
Well I am surprised they didn't ask me also, I am an Alpha tester according to my profile 😉