cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No matter what i try oculus software WILL NOT install!

MightyMist3ry
Sightseer
I have latest win 10 build, drivers up to date and no issues from what i can see? I wanted to try the link with my quest headset i have an rtx 2080 latest nvidia drivers to. and when i run the oculus setup it just fails at the end and i have no idea what the issue is, according to the log it is Process C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-drivers\oculus-driver.exe exited with code -1 (failure). before it rolls back and cancels the install. Any ideas? really wana try this link >< Ill have the log attached.
2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @MightyMist3ry can you ensure that a headset isn't plugged in during the install, some users have issues doing such. Also, try having the anti-virus temporarily disabled as well as allowing the software through your firewall can also help. If the issue does persist, create a ticket. - Principe
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MightyMist3ry
Sightseer
Well then lol it was because I had headset plugged in during install. Haha thank you!