cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus, Please reset my Store Account.

QVR-Dude
Protege
I'm trying every possible way to get the Oculus store too allow me to make a purchase and now it says this:

GraphQL server responded with error 2078076: We've noticed unusual
payment activity on your account and for your security, payments have
been disabled. Please contact support for assistance.

Oculus support, PLEASE do what is needed to fix this!  I still haven't gotten a response for my ticket, and nothing I try has worked!
Please call me direct: 305-393-0899
Getting desperate

26 REPLIES 26

bowser5
Honored Guest
Was this ever resolved? I have the same issue with a new quest I got yesterday. May just make a new account to see if it will fix it. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
This problem has apparently been going on for months.  I entered a support ticket, and will wait the customary 2 days.  If the problem persists after that the Quest is going to be returned.

HEY OCULUS SUPPORT, GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!

ziggo83
Honored Guest
Just putting my own name on the list of people this is happening to.  I don't know why this isn't getting more traction in the media, if I had known about this, I wouldn't have bought it.  Now I basically have a five hundred dollar brick.

EDIT:  THEY FIXED IT!!  To anyone in the future having this problem, just know that Oculus Support fixed my account.  It took them a while because they were backed up with problems, but they still fixed it in the end.  When I first encountered this problem, I looked online for solutions with no definitive answer.  It might take a while, but this was the fix that worked for me.

pdronez
Honored Guest
I’m having the same problem and I’ve sent in like 20 request tickets and still nothing and the worst part is is that I’m trying to buy the duo pack of I expect you to die and time stall which ends I a couple days so please fix it soon oculus

CraZe_Frosty
Honored Guest

Same issue, can't purchase games , apparently purchasing an oculus game is considered unusual
here what was done so far 
1. PIN number change - 3 times
2. Cookies cleaned and browser history - 1 time
3. Veryfication on mobile and PC - 2 times 
4. Veryfication paypal account with paypal support - 1 time ( and working)
5. Veryfication with my bank - 2 time ( working )

I had the same issue with buying oculus quest , i just bought it somewhere else, so what about games , i can't buy oculus games anywere eslse ( or can i ? )

Is there any way to resolve this issue ? 

you can buy games on side quest

mrpumpkin888
Honored Guest
Same oculus please just let me thro money at you

GodOfVideoGamez
Honored Guest
Got the exact same error last night when trying to make my first purchase. Submitted a ticket and I'll make an update when and if my issue gets resolved.

Edit: Got a response asking for information, but I still can't make purchases.
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?