cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gamepads for Go

Voyager34
Explorer
Which gamepads can I use with Go? It says Bluetooth ones so wireless I prresume? I have a Xbox One controller would that work?
Thanks
10 REPLIES 10

billywagner
Explorer
I'm using Xbox One BT controller and it works well.

wuzp
Rising Star

SteelSeries Stratus XL, Bluetooth Wireless Gaming Controller for Windows + Android, Samsung Gear VR, HTC Vive, and Oculus

About $40 from Amazon.  Been using mine for awhile.  MAKE SURE you get the "Android" version.

Voyager34
Explorer
Great, thanks guys. Will probably go for the Stratus XL.

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Ya, that looks pretty good, especially if it allows you to easily remap things.  To bad Amazon tells me these don’t currently ship to Australia.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Voyager34
Explorer
Yes, though it's not in stock on Amazon uk either. I don't want to shell out for a Xbox One S gamepad, I've got the Xbox one already not the S though and the Stratus will work with regular PC games as well.

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

Voyager34 said:

Yes, though it's not in stock on Amazon uk either. I don't want to shell out for a Xbox One S gamepad, I've got the Xbox one already not the S though and the Stratus will work with regular PC games as well.

Sorry but I thought the 'S' model was wired, not bluetooth like my xbox one.  Actually, after doing a bit of research it appears that the xbox controllers are much more durable.  Sounds like the Stratus XL trigger buttons wear out fairly quickly.  I've had my xbox one wireless for a few years now and it is very bulletproof imho.  Both are priced about the same in Australia (aud$80-100).
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Dilip
Rising Star
What is cheapest controller that is supported by Go for 1) Overflight 2)End space 3)Along togather 4) Hero bound. I am looking for controller that support all four games and need to be most inexpensive. Can some one guide please. 

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

Dilip said:

What is cheapest controller that is supported by Go for 1) Overflight 2)End space 3)Along togather 4) Hero bound. I am looking for controller that support all four games and need to be most inexpensive. Can some one guide please. 

If you cannot afford a Xbox one wireless controller, just use your Oculus controller for now.  Works pretty well once you get used to it imho.

Dilip
Rising Star
XBOX one wireless controller in my country is crazy expensive. USD 66.