cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yellow line horizontal oculus rift s

Nuro0o
Honored Guest
n1yejy1714ir.jpgI was playing beat saber and this yellow line appeared which kinda arches over both screens on the oculus rift s.

This just randomly happened out of nowhere, after plugging it out and plugging it back in it still didn't dissapear.

Anyone has any idea what this is?
10 REPLIES 10

Techy111
MVP
MVP
That's a support ticket mate unless you bought it from a store?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Nuro0o
Honored Guest
Guess i'll contact the store i got it from.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I would, I'd say you're looking at a replacement. 
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Nuro0o
Honored Guest
I've sent it back, though i'm kinda losing my trust in oculus products. Cause when I bought oculus rift, it stopped working in 2 weeks. I did send that one back and waited for the rift s, 31 days later and oculus rift s gives this.. Which kinda makes me doubt the products...

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Hey mate many of us have had the CV1 working perfectly well since release in 2016. Stay with it mate as there are faults in millions of tech not just limited to Oculus 😉

Nuro0o
Honored Guest
Well wouldn't you lose trust in a product after receiving it faulty twice 😛 

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have the same problem, coming from nowhere. I contacted the support as well, now I'm waiting for their response to the issue. 

ItzFlipz
Explorer
Hey, also received failing product. My Rift S had to be replaced. Still waiting for it. Small world or big problem?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will have a replacement as well... I think its a big problem. 😕 I hope they can fix the issue, I love the headset!