New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

When will Oculus Quest Restock?

I have been looking at Oculus quests and could only find one on GameStop for 440 but that's it. I check the original website and they're sold way cheeper, but they are sold out. :(

Comments

• OakWoodzOakWoodz Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    Please I need answers.  :'(
  • BlackPixel_BlackPixel_ Posts: 102
    Art3mis
    Yes, you are correct. The actual price is 399 for the 64 GB and 499 for the 128 GB. You can buy directly from Oculus or take your chances with the scalpers purchasing only to resale I for a higher profit. Sign up here and wait for notifications. I waited and finally was able to purchase one myself. I refused to give scalpers any profit. https://www.oculus.com/quest/?locale=en_US

MSI X299 PRO / Intel® Core i7-9800X 8 Core W/HYPERTHREADING 3.5GHZ-4.40 TURBO / 32GB Extreme DDR4 2666MHz Memory / RTX 2070 SUPER / 

• xenzeroxenzero Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    edited May 2020
    Walmart.com has the 128gb for MSRP.
  • McNuttsMcNutts Posts: 82
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited May 2020
    Go to HotStock.io and thank me later. That's the best tracking site out there. I used 4 different sites to track the Oculus Quest inventory at Wal-Mart, Best Buy, GameStop, and many others. HotStock is the site that would alert me faster than the other trackers and many times it was the only tracking site that would alert me. With HotStock I bought 1 Rift S, 1 128GB Quest, and 3 64GB Quest. 

The Rift S is for my racing sim setup. The 128GB Quest is for me. The 64GB Quest are for my brother and his son and my father. Since we live in different states and can't visit each other right now I got them all a Quest so we can watch movies together in BigScreen VR. 

Now even with knowing the moment a store gets new inventory you have to be ready to buy it ASAP. This means setting up an account on each site that you're willing to buy one at. Also you need to have your credit card info saved on that site. The last thing is to use Google Chrome and have your address saved in Chrome. Doing that allowed me to be able to buy the headset I wanted within 10 seconds of getting alerted. Even with all that I still lost out on getting a headset around 20-30 times before I was able to buy jsut one.

Until online vendors implement some way of stopping all of the botters out there this is really you're only option. 

And just know that Best Buy and Wal-Mart seem to get inventory multiple times a day Monday - Friday. I bought all of my headsets in a one week period.

EDIT: I forgot to add that when you go to HotStock.io make sure to set your price limit to a dollar over the retail price. If you don't you will keep getting alerts to Wal-Mart selling a 64GB for $550. And that there is an iPhone and Andriod app for HotStock too. But if you use the phone app make sure you set up your alerts on the website first.
    Main PC: AMD Ryzen 7 3800x @ 4.5GHz all cores | Noctua NH-D15S with 2 Fans | GIGABYTE X570 AORUS ULTRA |  32GB [email protected] | EVGA 2080 Super XC Ultra | OS(Win 10 Pro) - 250GB NVMe WD Black | Games - 1TB NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus | 4TB Seagate Barracuda | Case - NZXT H510i | PSU - CORSAIR RMx Series 850W Gold |
    Plex Server: [email protected] | 16GB | 250GB SSD | 2x4TB WD Black HDs | EVGA 980 ti
    VR Headsets: Rift S | 128GB Quest | 64GB Go | PSVR | Valve Index after 8-100 weeks
  • dburnedburne Posts: 4,425 Valuable Player
    Keep a check on the Oculus store, they tend to get some stock in during the day on Tuesdays.
    They tend to go quick though.
    Just keep checking there as often as you reasonably can.
    Don

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | I9 9900k| EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra |32 GB G Skill 3200 cl14 ram | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals | EVGA DG 87 Case| Rift S | Quest |
  • McNuttsMcNutts Posts: 82
    Hiro Protagonist
    I forgot to add that HotStock.io tracks the Oculus store too.

It tracks:
    1. Amazon
    2. Ebay
    3. Best Buy
    4. MicroCenter
    5. Wal-Mart
    6. GameStop
    7. Oculus
    8. B&H Photo Video
    9. NewEgg
    Just today Best Buy, Amazon, Wal-Mart, MicroCenter all had 64GB and 128GB inventory for sale. When I was trying to buy headsets Best Buy would put up inventory every hour on the half hour. Wal-Mart would throw up a large amount of inventory three or four times a week and Oculus would have inventory up a few times a week too. You just really need to use a tracker and be patient. If you do that you will have one within a week tops.

Another long shot is to talk to customer service at some of these sites. I was able to convince one to find a 64GB for me and have it shipped to me. I told him how I have had the item in my cart multiple times only to be told it's out of stock after I hit that final purchase button. I was calm and just told him the truth. The next thing I know he said he found one in Salt Lake City and sent me an invoice, which I paid immediately, and the Quest was at my house a week later. Again, this is a LONG SHOT but it can't hurt to try. If you do try this you better be ready for them to say they got you one and to pay for it right then.
    Main PC: AMD Ryzen 7 3800x @ 4.5GHz all cores | Noctua NH-D15S with 2 Fans | GIGABYTE X570 AORUS ULTRA |  32GB [email protected] | EVGA 2080 Super XC Ultra | OS(Win 10 Pro) - 250GB NVMe WD Black | Games - 1TB NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus | 4TB Seagate Barracuda | Case - NZXT H510i | PSU - CORSAIR RMx Series 850W Gold |
    Plex Server: [email protected] | 16GB | 250GB SSD | 2x4TB WD Black HDs | EVGA 980 ti
    VR Headsets: Rift S | 128GB Quest | 64GB Go | PSVR | Valve Index after 8-100 weeks
  • Donr1122Donr1122 Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    B&H has them for sale rightnow.there is a link on the oculus site under where to buy.
    NerveGear
    Thank you everyone. Me and my twin sister have been looking forward to buying them on for Amazon to f**king change the price at random for extra profit. 
  • niko.silvanniko.silvan Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Currently in stock for UK
  • dburnedburne Posts: 4,425 Valuable Player
    OakWoodz said:
    Thank you everyone. Me and my twin sister have been looking forward to buying them on for Amazon to f**king change the price at random for extra profit. 
    That is not Amazon doing that, but the scalpers.
    Don

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | I9 9900k| EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra |32 GB G Skill 3200 cl14 ram | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals | EVGA DG 87 Case| Rift S | Quest |
  • wuzpwuzp Posts: 516
    Neo
    BACK IN STOCK as of 12:42 PDT.
    NerveGear
    thanks for letting me know! I was going to purchase, but I need to buy it in a few weeks. I'm a few 100 short and will be getting some from some government activity camp thing in a week. Thanks for letting me know! This helped! I might preorder. Thanks again!