cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

game not showing up in my library

prix6747
Honored Guest
i recently purchased onward, from my iphone...i cant seem to find it in my library, on my headset.
its in my purchase history...
33 REPLIES 33

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Try logging out and in again.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi @prix6747, are you using a Rift or Quest? Onward is only available for the Rift/Rift S so you won't see it in your Quest library. -Rick
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

VINAMICS
Honored Guest
Im having a similar problem. Purchased games on my quest and nothing is showing in my Oculus home library.

nalex66
MVP
MVP

VINAMICS said:

Im having a similar problem. Purchased games on my quest and nothing is showing in my Oculus home library.

When you say “your Oculus Home library” are you talking about the Rift version of cross-buy games? They don’t show up automatically, you have to go to the Rift store and find them to claim them—they’ll show the price as ”Free” until you click to “buy” them, and then they’ll change to “Purchased” and show up in your library. 

If your talking about buying Quest games in the headset and not seeing them in the Quest library, make sure to check in the “not installed” section.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

VINAMICS
Honored Guest
@nalex66 Thanks for the info. I just saw that not all games available on both platforms are necessarily cross-buy games. For example Superhot VR and Beat Saber.

Dalton36
Explorer
Purchased game but not showing up on on quest headset library 

nalex66
MVP
MVP

Dalton36 said:

Purchased game but not showing up on on quest headset library 

In the Quest library, there is a filter for "not installed" (either in a drop-down menu for the new UI, or in the sidebar for the old menu). Games purchased through the app or the web site should show up there.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Dalton36
Explorer
Na, nothing there ,try clicking to buy game again, said need to update details  on app, where its there as purchased, 

Dalton36
Explorer

Dalton36 said:

Na, nothing there ,try clicking to buy game again, said need to update details  on app, where its there as purchased,