cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still getting error when adding payment method

DavyBats
Protege
No info is wrong. Simply wont let me add a payment method to buy anything from the store. Another day, another problem with Oculus. Somebody other than the mod please help because I know im just going to be told "Please submit a support ticket", which is valid but CS doesnt respond for at least 5 days or more.
66 REPLIES 66

pika44993
Honored Guest
I had the same issue for everything: different credit cards, different devices nothing. However, for most people like me, changing browsers worked. You might have to try different ones. For me, Chrome and internet explorer didn't work. However, Microsoft Edge did.

casadee
Honored Guest
same mines not working either I have tried everything I can think of.

Hazey113
Honored Guest
This is been going on since 2017 and I literally got it yesterday 

Hazey113
Honored Guest

ILIVEDRNK said:

I had the same issue and while I was logged in thru Facebook. I went on the app on my phone and went to setting to click the “log out of Facebook” then immediately worked

ILIVEDRNK said:

I had the same issue and while I was logged in thru Facebook. I went on the app on my phone and went to setting to click the “log out of Facebook” then immediately worked

Did not work

Keepscouting
Protege
What disappointment to find this thread and to be having the same issue and getting the same run around from support that it is being looked into and being asked the same questions over and over with no help....

QVR-Dude
Protege
Oculus has updated their SDK 17(Quest) times now, but none of the updates have been able to figure this one out... and it was happening well before the Quest was ever released.  It's clear now- either Oculus knows what's going on but can't go public with the reason why, or Oculus is doing it themselves!

Either way, the Pico Neo 2 has just went public and as much as I hate China right now, I hate Oculus/Facebook even more.  Their ongoing contempt for their customers is so insulting, I'm willing to buy a product from a country that willingly threw the whole human race under the bus just so their communist image could be protected!!! 

China's Godless communist party headset is now an acceptable alternative for me!!!  This thread has 16.5 thousand views as of 6/10/2020... what does that tell you?

Jocular_juice
Honored Guest
here's me thinking that the problem is my card but looking at this thread i can see that the issue is a lot deeper, thanks oculus for ignoring us.

timegamerx
Honored Guest
I tried using a visa gift card and i'm getting the same error. I even got a brand new Quest TODAY. This needs to be fixed and soon.

LucidFears
Honored Guest
Guys, this may sound crazy but it just worked for me. I was having the same issue of not being able to purchase a new controller for my quest through oculus.com. I signed out of my account and checked out as a guest using all of my information still and it worked like a charm. Hope this helps someone else. ??

Samuvela
Honored Guest
That isnt the issue here, the issue is that we cant even buy games