cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order form

Rigbebad1
Honored Guest
i ordered an Oculus quest and it was on hold and now it said it is opened what dose that mean
8 REPLIES 8

Farneil
Honored Guest
I ordered Quest and it still says "on hold". I'm too have no idea please someone help. My credit card wasn't charged as well. Weird.

KingBlackpixel
Expert Protege
During OPENED you have the ability to change your mind and cancel because Oculus hadn't received cash for the purchase. The order is processing and once it leaves open it goes into processing and that's when it's too late to cancel. 

1 CPU: Alienware M17 R4: NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 3080 16GB GDDR6, 10th Generation Intel Core(TM) i9-10980HK (8-Core, 16MB Cache, up to 5.3GHz Max Turbo Frequency)
2nd CPU: Alienware Aurora R12: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X, 11th Gen Intel Core i9 11900KF (8-Core, 16MB Cache, 3.5GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost)

Rigbebad1
Honored Guest
thanks

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @Farneil, if you're order is still showing on hold then there may be an issue with the order. Please contact support here so we can look into this for you. Thanks! -Rick
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

ThePopularMenac
Explorer
My order says 'Opened' and no hold is showing on my debit card.  When will it be charged or authorized?

Systems_Archite
Protege
You will receive a charge when your order has processed. You'll receive an invoice when it happens.

ThePopularMenac
Explorer
Thanks!

Systems_Archite
Protege
My pleasure and happy to help! 🙂