cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just ordered a quest, I live close(ish) to the manufactuer, is shipping time faster?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Would it come sooner? If not, why?? Is it because of the amount of orders and stuff?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

killswitch85
Expert Protege
i mean unless they deliver straight from the Oculus depot, which is unlikely, the only way you'll get it quicker from the main depot to your house is is your the first house on the day of the delivery. I wouldn't have thought they would see your address and think oh well i'll just make a special delivery. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

killswitch85
Expert Protege
i mean unless they deliver straight from the Oculus depot, which is unlikely, the only way you'll get it quicker from the main depot to your house is is your the first house on the day of the delivery. I wouldn't have thought they would see your address and think oh well i'll just make a special delivery. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
okay that makes sense.. thank you 🙂

kojack
MVP
MVP
The manufacturer doesn't ship them to customers. They are bulk sent to one of 5 or so world wide distribution centres that then send them out. For example all customers in Australian, New Zealand, Japan and Taiwan get theirs sent from the Hong Kong distribution centre.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

wuzp
Rising Star
Some people had similar logic back in March.  They drove to the one and only California, Charmin toilet paper factory in Oxnard; hoping to get their stash before everyone else.