cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuestZDoom now available on SideQuest!

nalex66
MVP
MVP

I've been waiting for this one! Dr. Beef has previously ported Half Life (Lambda1VR), Quake (QuakeQuest), and Quake 2 (Quake2Quest) to Quest, and has now released QuestZDoom, a port of the GZDoom engine which supports many of the most popular Doom mods like Brutal Doom. The game and the launcher (which allows you to download and set up mods directly on the headset) are both available now on SideQuest.

This is as good a reason as any to get started with side-loading, if you haven't already!

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo
2 REPLIES 2

Strongit
Heroic Explorer
That's amazing!  Can't wait to try it once I get my quest fixed.  Loved the half life port and my only doom VR experience so far has been the one someone created in VRchat.  That one was a lot of fun so I'm looking forward to this one.
Quest 1, i5-8600K at 4.7 GHz, eVGA 1080 ti FTW3, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming, 16 GB 3200 MHz

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I spent some time with it last night, and it’s really polished! The launcher is very slick, making it easy to add mods and customize the game. I don’t usually go for the overhaul and gore mods, but I tried Meatgrinder and Maps of Chaos, and it was pretty awesome!

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo