cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Number link not working

0Punched0
Explorer
So I just bought a Quest I accidentally bought it as a guest so I have no idea if this had an affect on my situation but when I go to the email I got after purchasing the quest and click on the order number link it it says "Make sure your link matches the one provided in your email. To send yourself a new link go to the Guest Portal login page." so i do then it says "if your e-mail address and order number are correct you should receive an email shortly at (my email). If you don’t see the email, check your spam folder, and verify that you have entered the correct information" so then when i click on the link from the new email and it say the exact same thing as when i just click on the order number in the original email link so what's going on??
13 REPLIES 13

M1A1DA
Honored Guest
Me too. endless loop.

0Punched0
Explorer

M1A1DA said:

Me too. endless loop.

oh man this sucks, I thought I was the only one having this issue because i couldn't
find anything about it anywhere.

M1A1DA
Honored Guest
It's the nothing in the "my orders" part of my account that makes me nervous.

Robbiehw1980
Explorer
Yeah I'm a little worried too. In the UK and ordered a quest yesterday morning while showing in stock. Got an email confirming order and a link to view it. Takes me to a guest portal showing my order as open but it hasn't changed since yesterday. Said estimated delivery 25th may but starting to think that won't happen as not taken the payment yet and store is now showing out of stock. No update from oculus either. 

0Punched0
Explorer

Yeah I'm a little worried too. In the UK and ordered a quest yesterday morning while showing in stock. Got an email confirming order and a link to view it. Takes me to a guest portal showing my order as open but it hasn't changed since yesterday. Said estimated delivery 25th may but starting to think that won't happen as not taken the payment yet and store is now showing out of stock. No update from oculus either. 

I read in another community post that they don't charge you till it ships so hopefully yours just hasn't shipped. 

Nourek777
Honored Guest
Hello. I ordered yesterday oculus quest as guest, I have my order number from print screen at the end of order, I didn't received any email with confirmation my order and I was charged, now I can't see my order anywhere. HELP PLEASE!

ptl421
Honored Guest
Hmmm....partially working I guess.

On Android phone using Chrome, using the link - caught in endless loop.

On MAC, using Safari, using the link - caught in endless loop.  

On MAC, using Chrome, using the link - SUCCESS!  I can see the order status and appears to be Guest Portal.  At least the status is showing as "Opened", which I assume is not fulfilled.

Only worrying part is that it is not showing in my registered account (created after ordering) under "My Orders".

Original msg : Same situation.  Ugh....

tiagogait
Honored Guest
I too have this problem, and trying chrome on my mac didn't work either. Has anybody gotten any further email updates on their orders?

poopRskins
Honored Guest
This happened to me as well, I'm freaking out.. did anyone figure it out?!