cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would like to know if there is available shipping to post code 2700 or Blagoevgrad Bulgaria and if yes how much approximately time ot would need to come in Bulgaria?
7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @Tonkata08, currently Oculus is not authorized to ship to Bulgaria. You can see a list of supported countries here. Thanks! -Rick
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Anonymous
Not applicable
But if that is the case how can I order a VR?

Lewryu
Protege
Sorry mate, this isn't something Oculus can do anything about if its not listed on the supported countries.

Looks like your going to have to look at third-party sites that's able to ship to your country for your VR Headset.
Oculus Rift S
AMD Ryzen 3 2200G, GIGABYTE 1660 Super, 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, MSI B450m Mortar, ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB M.2, Windows 10 Pro v1903

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Lewryu yea but all of them are a ripoff (like one staff said on my first question about the price) with the quest around 500$. Like after the quorantine it will be easier and cheaper to go for a trip to a shipping country  and if alowed get it back with a plane. Isn't it?

Anonymous
Not applicable
And what is the nearest ship place you can get it to?

Umpa_PC
Rising Star

Hey @Tonkata08, currently Oculus is not authorized to ship to Bulgaria. You can see a list of supported countries here. Thanks! -Rick

So I am curious, whats wrong with Bulgaria that your not allowed to ship there.  I mean Caractacus Potts flew in on chitty and rescued all the kids years ago.
Oculus Rift S - Oculus Quest 128GB
MSI trident 3 7RB-200UK Intel Core i5-7400 3 Ghz x2
MSI GTX 1050 Ti (4GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1060 OC (6GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1070 OC 8GB
16 GB RAM x2, 1TB HDD x2, 1TB SSD x2
Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, Oculus version 17, Quest Version 17
Fan Cooling by Zotac FireStorm - AfterBurner cause me problems.

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Umpa_PC
I believe the thing is Bulgaria is out of America and Asia and when u ship in other continent it is 0% for u to be sure everything with it is gonna be allright. And for a mount that is 10$ it is ok but for a tech that is worth 500$ it is kinda dumb to do it. For us buyers and they sellers. 
U can never know if they are not gonna take it cuz it is illegal for too big or too dangerous or too much metal or has sharp edges or something like that.
Like it is too big of a risk u know. U can never know what is happening with it. 
I think some can even judge u. 
And all of that is happening if they ship it with other company. If they take shipping all in their own I don't think u need to think about it.
But I am not the guy to talk about them. They have brain and they do what they want to.
But I just wanna say I think they lost me cuz I am not paying 300$ more for shippment.