cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order status opened?

thisdude243
Honored Guest
Can anyone please explain what order status opened mean!

81 REPLIES 81

Richooal
Consultant
You would probably need to give some context to get an accurate meaning.
Where did you see this? Website when ordering? In an email?
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

enigma01
Trustee
An open order status usually means it’s unfulfilled. So the supplier hasn’t dispatched the order to the courier yet. 

jair_tapia_14
Honored Guest

enigma01 said:

An open order status usually means it’s unfulfilled. So the supplier hasn’t dispatched the order to the courier yet. 

...so is just a matter of waiting?

icecold951
Protege

enigma01 said:

...so is just a matter of waiting?

That's my understanding. I'm in the same boat. Order Status Opened

dvc2112
Protege
Here, too.  I ordered a 128GB Quest on 5/19, 2 minutes after receiving the email
notification that they were back in stock.  The "Ships By" date during
that order process showed "June 24th."  My order status shows "Opened" now.  There is no visible charge or hold on my account for the
cost of the Quest.  Hopefully that 6/24 date still holds true, AND they will be able to apply the charge to my card being just after the 30
day mark.

Umpa_PC
Rising Star

dvc2112 said:

Here, too.  I ordered a 128GB Quest on 5/19, 2 minutes after receiving the email
that order process showed "June 24th."  My order status shows "Opened" now.  There is no visible charge or hold on my account for the
cost of the Quest.  Hopefully that 6/24 date still holds true, AND they will be able to apply the charge to my card being just after the 30
day mark.

Is this from the oculus website or another supplier ?  My best guess it that as you were filling the form in, someone else pressed OK before you did - thus by the time you had finished - they were out of stock.
Oculus Rift S - Oculus Quest 128GB
MSI trident 3 7RB-200UK Intel Core i5-7400 3 Ghz x2
MSI GTX 1050 Ti (4GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1060 OC (6GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1070 OC 8GB
16 GB RAM x2, 1TB HDD x2, 1TB SSD x2
Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, Oculus version 17, Quest Version 17
Fan Cooling by Zotac FireStorm - AfterBurner cause me problems.

dvc2112
Protege

Umpa_PC said:

dvc2112 said:

day mark.

Is this from the oculus website or another supplier ?  My best guess it that as you were filling the form in, someone else pressed OK before you did - thus by the time you had finished - they were out of stock.

My order status updated yesterday from Opened to "Processing for Shipping" and the charge now shows on my card (order was placed directly w/Oculus).  Thanks, Oculus, that was fast!  Greatly looking forward to the Quest - will be my 1st VR exp.

Umpa_PC
Rising Star
It will be with you very soon then, they are very fast once they take the dosh - Your gonna love it 🙂
Oculus Rift S - Oculus Quest 128GB
MSI trident 3 7RB-200UK Intel Core i5-7400 3 Ghz x2
MSI GTX 1050 Ti (4GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1060 OC (6GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1070 OC 8GB
16 GB RAM x2, 1TB HDD x2, 1TB SSD x2
Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, Oculus version 17, Quest Version 17
Fan Cooling by Zotac FireStorm - AfterBurner cause me problems.

DarthConnors
Protege
I also have the Order status: Opened. It's just a waiting game