cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone help me... All my games/apps are missing!

derekitpro
Honored Guest
Today I turned on my Oculus Quest and all my games/apps were all of a sudden listed as unknown sources in my device's data. I decided to delete them and try to reinstall them. However, after deleting the unknown sources (and restarting) I went into the store on my quest to see if I could re-download them and the button that would normally show 'Purchase' now is just a spinning circle. I decided to give it a go on my phone which I thought gave me better success for a moment since the store on the iOS Oculus app actually allowed me to redownload the games but put them in a download queue... One that never actually downloads on my Quest.

One thing of note... The quest crashed/froze when I was using the Netflix app before this issue came up. Strangely, the Netflix app was the ONLY app still installed on my quest. And when I went to uninstall it the uninstall process simply stuck. So I went nuclear and deleted the device's data manually on the Oculus website. Now the Netflix app is gone... but it's also the only app the shows up as 'Uninstalled apps'...

What is going on?! I can see my purchases in my order history... I don't even know where to start.
22 REPLIES 22

fenix777tj
Honored Guest
It happened to me too, i just post about it. Also sent a ticket to oculus. This is not cool...

https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/90011/all-my-games-and-apps-dissapered-from-oculus-...

Pogoananda
Honored Guest
Same thing exactly happened to me. The app I was using at the time is the only still on the Quest.

Deadman1981
Protege
Same here, no answer from oculus, get error too when I want refund. I just want refund and leave oculus

Umpa_PC
Rising Star
Have you guys done a factory reset ?  Seems you have nothing to lose doing one !
Oculus Rift S - Oculus Quest 128GB
MSI trident 3 7RB-200UK Intel Core i5-7400 3 Ghz x2
MSI GTX 1050 Ti (4GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1060 OC (6GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1070 OC 8GB
16 GB RAM x2, 1TB HDD x2, 1TB SSD x2
Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, Oculus version 17, Quest Version 17
Fan Cooling by Zotac FireStorm - AfterBurner cause me problems.

Deadman1981
Protege
yep, tried to repair , checked files , re-install too (ununstall games :() but nothing work. And Oculus don't answer at my tickets

Umpa_PC
Rising Star

yep, tried to repair , checked files , re-install too (ununstall games :() but nothing work. And Oculus don't answer at my tickets

Are we talking Quest or Rift/S here, because the original post was talking about Quest, and I don't think there is a repair option.
Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, Oculus version 17, Quest Version 17

Deadman1981
Protege
Me I'm on the app ont the PC. It's the library, the store and the refund bug

Umpa_PC
Rising Star
I see, so this is affecting Rift/S and quest users then.  My advice was aimed at Quest users.  I'm not sure how you would go on.  I guess its an issue with the Oculus Entitlement Server.  

Sad but you can't do fick all on the NET these days without it phoning home.

Arnookie
Protege
Try un-sync the android oculus app from the headset. Then just re-sync and it should sort it.