New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Has anyone had the problem of their home, library and store not loading?

after having used a cable that was not party link or the official oculus link cable, and trying out the oculus link beta I came to find out that my home, store and library would not load no matter what I tried. I have tried everything I could including restarting the headset for what seemed like several dozen times with absolutely no sucess. by this point Im getting desparate looking for answers and having second thoughts about getting the quest in the first place.

Answers

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 2,837 Valuable Player
    edited May 30
    Not sure what exactly you mean mate?  If you use the Link cable your standalone Quest games will not show up in the Oculus Desktop app.  You need to buy these on the Oculus Rift store (many are cross-buy) and install them within the Oculus desktop app.  Then they should show up.

To see your Quest standalone library/store I think you need to turn off or disconnect your link cable.

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, PCI-E PCI Express to USB 3.1 Gen 2 card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/2.0 base stations/controllers, Quest w/Link and VD wireless (good/close 5Ghz wifi and PC with Ethernet cable to my Router).

• splendidddsplendiddd Posts: 19
    Brain Burst
    after having used a cable that was not party link or the official oculus link cable, and trying out the oculus link beta I came to find out that my home, store and library would not load no matter what I tried. I have tried everything I could including restarting the headset for what seemed like several dozen times with absolutely no sucess. by this point Im getting desparate looking for answers and having second thoughts about getting the quest in the first place.
    Raise a support ticket, seems many other users have the same issue (like me)
    All my purchases on the quest AND oculus pc vr desktop store are GONE. Only unknown sources appear.

It seems it has something to do with our accounts.

Its really frustrating, i cannot play any oculus games now on any HMD.
  • PaaantsPaaants Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    edited June 1
    Im having the exact same problem but I didnt even use the link feature, infinite loading screen for Home, Library, and Store.  If I dont hear back on my support ticket im going to cut my losses; I've got three days to return it to Amazon.
  • prufraxprufrax Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    If you have all your installed apps gone to unknown sources, you need to visit the store on the headset and purchase any free app that you don't already have. When it downloads and installs, it will reinstall the missing/expired authentication token, and your apps will return to the library again.