Just recently (within the last few days) this has been happening. It's happening with all the games and the home app as well. I can restore the headset display if I unplug the HDMI or the USB3 and replug, but that only lasts a minute or so then poof.
- I've unplugged/replugged on the headset side and the PC side both.
- My OS and USB drivers are all up to date.
- My graphics drivers are all up to date.
- I have removed all hardware.
- I have reconfigured all from scratch.
Anyone else experiencing this? Google tells me there are no complaints with the new Geforce drivers.
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300
- Geforce GTX 970
- 16GB RAM
Addendum: The headset gets a signal again if I do a full software reset (Settings - Beta - Restart Oculus). This implies a software or firmware problem rather than a hardware, OS, or driver problem.