cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Roblox ever be added to store?

NarrowCat4
Honored Guest
I was wondering if Roblox will ever be added to the quest store for download instead of needing a Pc because not everyone has a Computer that works with Oculus Link
40 REPLIES 40

Helcop1
Explorer
Its going to happen one day for sure, not anytime soon but it will. Roblox is making it so it can be played on any VR Set possible. But it will take time to make it possible, so not around this time, but in a couple of months or even a year.

TMTatty
Honored Guest
im really hoping it does happen!

AXpeg_pegXA
Protege
i bought the oculus quest just for roblox. sadly it cant so i hope what you are saying is true helcop1. i guess the only way to find out is by waiting. ?

Dream_Demon
Honored Guest

i bought the oculus quest just for roblox. sadly it cant so i hope what you are saying is true helcop1. i guess the only way to find out is by waiting. ?

Thats not good. if you wanted roblox then you should have got a rift

Bloopie
Protege
You'd Spend like 400 bucks to play roblox? Ouch. 

LetsGoKid
Honored Guest

Thats not good. if you wanted roblox then you should have got a rift

I mean I bought a quest too and not only to play ROBLOX on it. I bought it to play more games like Rec Room. And there is a thing called Oculus Link you can use the normal cable to play Roblox to the PC.

AXpeg_pegXA
Protege
rift and oculus link are not an option as i have a mac and no pc, sadly oculus doesn't have mac support

AXpeg_pegXA
Protege

Helcop1 said:

Its going to happen one day for sure, not anytime soon but it will. Roblox is making it so it can be played on any VR Set possible. But it will take time to make it possible, so not around this time, but in a couple of months or even a year.

is this info from roblox and oculus themselves or is this what you think?

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I edited the title, since it sounded like a statement that the game was added to the store—felt a little like click-bait.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo