cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought Rift S

smittyjaja
Honored Guest
Hi

Managed to buy a Rift S directly from Oculus store yesterday morning, today it's saying they're out of stock however. Will my order still be fulfilled do you think? I'm in the UK.

thank you

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Should be. Check what your order status shows.

smittyjaja
Honored Guest

dburne said:

Should be. Check what your order status shows.

There isn't anything on my order page 😕

DarthConnors
Protege
It should be going from opened to processing for shipping within a week. So you're not seeing your order?

smittyjaja
Honored Guest

It should be going from opened to processing for shipping within a week. So you're not seeing your order?

nope it's not there on my orders page, does it take a while to appear? I got confirmation email for the order.

DarthConnors
Protege
There should be an order number in the confirmation email. @smittyjaja That order number will take you to your order. 

DarthConnors
Protege

nope it's not there on my orders page, does it take a while to appear? I got confirmation email for the order.

And yes it should take a while to appear in the orders tab

GreenMario-
Explorer
yes

Mushroomies
Heroic Explorer
I ordered my First Rift s about 5 days ago, Mine did not show up in my orders and still does not, I found out why. Turns out I was not sign in when I placed my order. I ordered under a guest account. If you have your order number that helps and you can find out from Support if your order went through.