cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Stanley Parable and VR made for each other

madmick
Honored Guest
http://www.stanleyparable.com/..........Plus Tridef.....equals......A fun and mad VR :mrgreen: experience....I highly recommend it
8 REPLIES 8

drash
Heroic Explorer
Awesome to know! Just out of curiosity, I've played the game some so i know that there is a lot of narration as part of gameplay. Any chance someone playing it in VR can still see all the subtitles?
  • Titans of Space PLUS for Quest is now available on DrashVR.com

silentdriver
Honored Guest
@madmick: may I ask how you got it to run?

Right now it's on sale at the steam store but getting it to work with tridef is kind of fizzy for me (although I'm already glad to get at least an image of the game on the rift - but unfortunately it's a bit small and not as immersive as I had hoped it to be)

madmick
Honored Guest
I haven't got time today but to morrow I will go in game and copy and post the settings that work best for me ..and maybe with a few personal tweaks will work for you

mallmagician
Expert Protege
Could I trouble you for your settings too?

Thanks

madmick
Honored Guest
Sorry about the delay .....Video settings in game....FOV slider all the way to the left

Tridef panel in game: 3D: 3d screen depth 70....performance high ..3d texture copy on
output image stretch 100

HMD SETINGS...world scale 2.00....force FOV both..output FOV.108......game FOV..108 OSD depth 0.20 ..Output quality high...these setting are the most immersive....and the scale as normal as I can get it ..but it is down to personal preference

silentdriver
Honored Guest
hi madmick,
thank you so much for all your efforts. gonna try the settings out in the next few days. can't wait any longer to get that very specific game to work with the rift.

greetings from Austria!
silentdriver

madmick
Honored Guest
I have found that standing up while playing is the best way to play this game for immersion...and don't laugh walking on the spot I have found eliminates any motion sickness ...you may feel stupid at first but it does work 😄

Holofoil
Honored Guest
Played the Stanley Parable the day before the rift arrived, wish I'd done it on that first! I don't find there's much to replay (except all the variables of course)