cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this forum's Community Dead now? - Probable Causes?

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Serious question. This forum used to be buzzing during the Cybereality days, now it just seems to be an empty-shell of support questions and issues with a minute selection of worthy threads. Only a few posters now keeping the flame burning. I guess we're in a transitioning period, but that surely hasn't ended all discussion or has that been milked-to-death in light of no new hardware announcements from team Oculus? 

Question though, what would bring it all flooding back, Obviously discussions of rival brands isn't enough on its own.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
140 REPLIES 140

Anonymous
Not applicable

Techy111 said:

And the fifth, six, seventh, eighth, nineth and tenth shall come marching on...phew thats an Atmospheric post innit.

Wonder what version of Half Dome they will have by then... that still will have not seen light of day in a headset LOL.

Luciferous
Consultant

dburne said:

Techy111 said:

And the fifth, six, seventh, eighth, nineth and tenth shall come marching on...phew thats an Atmospheric post innit.

Wonder what version of Half Dome they will have by then... that still will have not seen light of day in a headset LOL.

I am hoping it will be full dome by then 🙂

Nekto2
Superstar

I am hoping it will be full dome by then 🙂

...around your full body with laser to eye projectors and robotic hands manipulators for real feel presense 😄

hoppingbunny123
Rising Star
maybe forums are antiquated. it will only get worse.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

maybe forums are antiquated. it will only get worse.

I get that feeling a lot when I forget to take my antidepressants  B)

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Saw this on Facebook today, and this thread came to mind.

xtzl8ty6frq9.png

Maybe we just need more poopoo threads? lol

Zenbane said:

Saw this on Facebook today, and this thread came to mind.

xtzl8ty6frq9.png

Maybe we just need more poopoo threads? lol

w0gciyy23rjw.jpg

My 'work' room... this was useful for Alien Isolation but equally serves as an alternative method of expressing dissatisfaction with some forum posts.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Another FB VR Gem. I'll put this one in a spoiler tag since it's slightly NSFW.

esuh3fstuq9k.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
What kinky things are they into :o?

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Mradr said:

What kinky things are they into :o?

Yes.