cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left Oculus Quest controller don't stop vibrating

Aramasz
Honored Guest
A few days ago when i was playing audio trip, my left controller suddenly gone wild and vibrated nonstop. I unpaired/paired, changed batteries, made a factory reset for the quest... Nothing helped. When i turn in batteries and the Quest is off, the controller vibrates three times and every time i push a button, it vibrates three times. Runnig the Quest it vibrates Non-Stop. I already contacted the Oculus Support, but they need some days they wrote - is there anybody who had this problem and solved it? HELP!
19 REPLIES 19

Nesto38
Honored Guest
I am having the same problem.  How was this resolved?

This is how I described my problem in my Support Ticket:

My left controller will not stop vibrating.  This only occurs when the Quest is turned on.  I have tried replacing the batteries, a factory reset, and unpairing and repairing the controllers but none of these fixed the problem.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

Nesto38 said:

My left controller will not stop vibrating.  This only occurs when the Quest is turned on.  I have tried replacing the batteries, a factory reset, and unpairing and repairing the controllers but none of these fixed the problem.

Then it must be the controller itself that needs replacing.

quesopanela
Honored Guest
Did you manage to fix it? if this is how you did it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Aramasz said:

A few days ago when i was playing audio trip, my left controller suddenly gone wild and vibrated nonstop. I unpaired/paired, changed batteries, made a factory reset for the quest... Nothing helped. When i turn in batteries and the Quest is off, the controller vibrates three times and every time i push a button, it vibrates three times. Runnig the Quest it vibrates Non-Stop. I already contacted the Oculus Support, but they need some days they wrote - is there anybody who had this problem and solved it? HELP!

Hi. I have the same problem. No answer yet. Waiting. And today  I saw that the headset connection with the Oculus app was lost on my iPhone. When I tried to do connection again, a 5-digit code is required for the headset. I can't find this code in headset. Where can I find it and solve the problem? Anyone knows?

zappking
Honored Guest

Nesto38 said:

I have exact same issue.  Waiting on Oculus to provide some assistance.

Maiburger
Honored Guest
I just looked this up because mine started to do the same exact thing but now mine is perfectly fine. All I had to do is press the button on the right of ur headset and it will say power off and click it then wait and turn it back on.

Anonymous
Not applicable

i had this same issue after i accidentally hit my left controller really hard with the right one. if you hold down the button on the right of your headset it will pop up a screen that asks if you want to restart the headset or power it off. click the restart one using your controller and wait for it to restart. keep the headset on. after it restarts everything should be back to normal.

Grrumpuss
Honored Guest

Just got the same problem on my right controller and no battery removal, power reset or repairing is fixing it. I think mine might be cooked. Only had the thing since Christmas morning so that seems a bit quick. It will very briefly come back online if I pull the battery but in less than a minute it disappears and starts to vibrate constantly.

Displaced12
Honored Guest

Having the exact same issue and sometimes my controller just won't turn on not sure if it's because the battery died so quick or if it's an issue with the controller but as of right now I am completely locked out of playing VR because the battery dies so quick. I tried turning down vibration intensity but even that didn't work it still vibrated intensely