cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus rift right touch controller stopped working

OrangeXenos
Honored Guest
I was playing today when oculus app in my rift said that my batteries on my controller ran out for my right one, i get two batteries and replace in both the left and right controllers, my left one works perfectly fine but my right one isnt, i put in a different battery and still doesnt work, i tried re-pairing and not even the shining white light lit up! i dont know what happened but this problem with the controllers needs to be fixed.
2 REPLIES 2

Mediasaur
Sightseer
This problem has been killing me recently and I'm currently in a conversation with support about it, I'll let you know what they tell me about it but so far they've just done the usual "check your drivers", etc. 

Nij
Heroic Explorer
Was about to start a thread about the same thing until I seen this

Slightly different issue with me, my left controller's thumbstick seems to have become defective, when you push forward it intermittently starts and stops movement, making most games unplayable as you obviously use it for walking

Everything else works fine with it, even pushing down on it lets you run, and I've done all the usual checks, replacing batteries, re-pairing, so definately think it's hardware related, been in talks with oculus for a few days now so just need to wait to see what they say

Anyone who has had this, do you know what the process is, I got my rift s 23.05.2019 so do you get a year or 2 years guarantee with it (in the UK)

If they won't replace it will I just be expected to purchase another one, definately no physical damage to my controller, I've not hit anything with it yet 😄
Headsets: DK1 Kickstarter edition, DK2, Rift CV!, Oculus Go, Rift S, HP Reverb G2 System: i7-8086K, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming, 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3200MHz, 11GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2, Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit